Friday, June 16, 2006

Tunturi T60 Treadmill

Think this baby will get me to my fitness goals?
Hello all my fans!

I have decided that it is high time I get in shape. I'm tired of weighing 250 lbs. and want to get back down to 200! I told myself I would only make major investments in fitness equipment after I have proven to myself I'm serious about this, and I did. I have narrowed my choices down to a few products. The first is a Tunturi T60 Treadmill. I'm going to be choosing a home gym sometime this week. (I'm already thinking about a BodyCraft.) Please let me know if ya'll know anything about treadmills.

Brief Description
The T60 treadmill is developed to meet the requirements of a demanding home exerciser. The T60 emphasizes quality and total training ergonomics: large, fully shock absorbent running area ensures a natural running experience and the sturdy frame, sporting handrails and safety key allow a safe workout. The treadmill controls are easy at all speeds with the control key pad and the hands-free Position Speed Control-feature patented by Tunturi. An easy to use console with an information center display guides the training progress and shows the training profiles. Versatile console features - heart rate control, scaleable preset profiles, user register, memory for self made profiles, two condition tests and competition function - guarantee the training motivation. The T60 is folding.

No comments: