Sunday, August 27, 2006

Goals

I have several goals for I want to reach by 2007, they are:

1: Be able to quit my job.
I want to build up a blogging empire, as evidenced by the ads and Amazon AStore. The goal is to consistently generate $1600 a month consistently so I can quit my job and concentrate on my real passions: blogging, video games, and history.

2: Get straight A's
Because I have this terrible addiction to food, water, shelter, clothing and the ocassional geeky toy like light sabers and DS games I need to work. This means I can only take 6 to 9 units of school a semester depending on my workload. So, since I'm going to be taking so few classes I hope to get straight A's this semester. I still don't know what classes I'm taking...I'll know by Wednesday.

3: Sell something through an affiliate program.
My friend started a Treadmill review blog and he started making some money from it. I got jealous, wrathful, and envious. Thats why I decided to start blogging about stuff I care about. His blog is here.

4: Finish reading 2 books I started in June and July.
I started reading the Tao of Pooh. It explains the concepts of Taoism with story excerpts from Winnie the Pooh. Pooh is supposedly the empitome of Taoism.

The War. Its a book about World War II written way before I was born. Its a very good chronology of the events that led to that god awful war. I'll write reviews of both when I finish.

5: Remember to set the font of all my posts to Arial.

6: Reach all of my goals and make it look easy.
Even though I know it won't be easy, I want to make it look like it is. I don't know why.

No comments: