Monday, September 04, 2006

Star Wars Transformers ?

Its not very often I see a toy so appalling I have to blog about it. Unfortunately I happened to see not so often at the mall today, he was wearing a long trench coat and had a moustache.

Mr. Not So Often threw a Star Wars toy my way, but it wasn’t any Star Wars toy, it was a Star Wars Transformer toy!? I know, I know, you probably just spilled your can of jolt on your plastic fold up keyboard. Star Wars Transformers?! That’s like....uh…well something that seemingly doesn’t go together. But for the sake of making you read this I’ll say “or does it”?

To tell you the truth, I don’t really know. Fortunately for me I don’t have to use facts to support all my online articles. So, I’ll just pretend I bought the $35 - $40 toy today at my local Kay-B-Toy Store and say it’s a so-so game and give it low marks for taking the imagination of America away by providing sound effects and high marks for most unlikely series fusion. I give it ¾ of a golden The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.



Comes in multiple editions of what the heck?

Transform Chewy and Han into the famous Falcon Space Ship!
This weirdity gets 3/4 of an Ocarina of Time.
I have no idea what that means.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont worry man, i hear you. i saw the commercial for those and i nearly shit myself because it was the dumbest idea ever. CHEWBACCA AND HAN MECHS?! wtf were they thinking?