Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Wiivenge - Reggie Fils-Aime On Notice

Yet another target for my unbridled rage!....and Exclamation PointS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reggie Fils-aime, Nintendo's go to American PR guy has promised a lot. By a lot I mean a lot of Wii units available at launch.

Sadly, Reggie has broken his promise. Because I was lulled into a false sense of security over the past 6 months by promises of bountiful Wii stocks I slept in this morning. I was "seduced in to deception [his] last post were lies and not truths. [I am] fooled like a duck. A cupcake is on [my] face." As a result of this deception, I have failed to acquire a Wii pre-order contract with a major video game distribution corporation.

From what I hear there were only about 10 units available per store at launch. So Reggie, you're officially on notice! (Until you provide me with a console for purchase at launch and if you give me one for free you go on the wall on heroes! If you give me a console and 10 controller components, you will be a permanent hero and have your name highlighted in platinum text.


Ne faites pas confiance aux
Reggie Fils-Aime!
Reggie Fils-Aime: Non!

No comments: